Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Short Blog Through Stormy's Eyes

I woke up this morning, and wrote on my list for things to do.  It can be quite a full day around here - with pissing off others and such.  So with much thinking, I came up with my plan of attack.
1. Piss off Chris - by jumping on his head in the middle of the night.
2. Piss of Wendy-by asking for my bottle several times during the night. You can't blame me, it goes down real smooth!
3. Kick Eldon's butt. This is fair, he kicked mine since I came!
4.  Kick the puppies butts.  I got to get to them while I can.
5. Lick my own butt - or have Eldon lick it for me.
6.  Jump on the counter.  This drives Wendy nuts.  She was like, "Get off the counter, and I was like, Get off my ass!"
Yup, those plans went according to plan - all done before 7 am.  I guess I will have to sleep a few minutes to rejuvenate myself.
Pissing off others is such a hard, but enjoyable thing to do!

1 comment:

  1. Did Stormy sh#! in the bed to, you are up awefully early?

    ReplyDelete