Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Biggest Accomplishment

There are a few things in my life I have been happy to accomplish - becoming a veterinarian, working terriers, working border collies, and making loads of friends.
My biggest accomplishment occurred on Christmas Day. Three Wisemen came bearing gifts (however I was wiser in the game of cards) and I cooked Christmas dinner.
In all my years on earth - this was the first turkey I had ever cooked.
No- it wasn't a National Lampoon's turkey - although it could have been if I hadn't put the timer on the stove.
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are braver than me! Merry Christmas back to you and Chris. Glad to have you back blogging again. I think you should blog about your move and how it's going. We all want to hear about where you move to.

    ReplyDelete