Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Joke's On Me

Yup, there is a fool born every minute-but a lot more on April Fool's Day. Perhaps I should get an Emmy for my ability to tell a believable story. Perhaps I can get a job in the political field or a car salesman. All I need is a plaid jacket. I did an April Fool's joke last year, and was believed well into September-that has to be Guinness Book of World Record worthy. 
We will nip this one in the bud though. I will still be doing the dogs, and at the moment none of the dogs have ticked us off bad enough to get a "for sale" sign above their kennel door . I guess I even fooled myself- I had thought that nobody would miss me if I left the trial world- but I was wrong. Phone calls and text messages told me differently. Not all the blog post was a fib - we will still do the Western Canadians- and a bang up job will be done.
Maybe I am like a border collie - hold me back from a job and I want it more desperately. But unlike my dogs, I can't always sniff out the untrustworthy type - the wolf in sheep's clothing.  Maybe it is the cologne masking the stench underneath which prevents me from sniffing them out.
Believe me (yes, you can believe me, it isn't April 1st), they say Karma is a bitch-just not sure if it is a tri-color or traditionally marked.

 

1 comment:

  1. I drop a leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on a blog or if I have something to add to the discussion.
    Usually it's triggered by the passion displayed in the article I looked at. And after this article "The Joke's On Me". I was excited enough to drop a thought :-) I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it only me or do some of these remarks look as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you list every one of your social sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    my web blog diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete