Saturday, May 29, 2010

Green And White - No, It's Not The Saskatchewan Roughriders

May 29, 2010 - you would think that summer is upon us - but not here. We woke up to snow on the ground. Chris may have to dig his long underwear out again - I had packed them away for the season. This is a country where it can snow every month of the year- what a thing to put on a tourist brochure.
It would be a good day to sell lambs today - they would be 5-10 pounds more due to their wet fleeces. Poor buggers didn't know what hit them.



This is my flower garden - finished planting yesterday. You can see the roses, and the johny jump-ups I put out - really, they are there. The timing was impeccable.
I am supposed to start driving for the Slash J Trial and the Big One today - I shall be packing everything from shorts to my Carthart. I probably should think about my winter boots as well. Maybe I will find a dog sled too - I'll be travelling with 12 dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Sure enjoying this. Everyone needs a laugh.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete