Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Can't Believe I Did This

We all have stupid moments - we are all human. But I think I have done one of the stupidist things. I was putting on Dora the Explorer's new seat covers, and just got done the driver's side done, when I went to the other side. Finding the door locked on the passenger side, I peered across and saw that I had locked Dora up tight - tighter than a tightrope. Now, most individuals would have the second pair of keys in a safe place. I do - they are in Dora in the consul. I look down on the keypad outside of the driver's door, and wish I had remembered the number. And am I an AMA member? I was a paid member until February 2011. I didn't renew it because it didn't pay for itself. I do believe the AMA gods are laughing at me right now.

1 comment:

  1. I think I can maybe one up you. I once locked my keys in my Explorer while away from home, borrowed a phone to call roadside assistance, and badgered them to come as quickly as possible. While waiting for them to come a friend asked why I didn't just use the keypad to unlock the doors. Duh. I'd forgotten about the keypad - and yes, I know the code! I got the doors open and called roadside assistance and told them not to come and apologized for being such an ass.

    ReplyDelete