Monday, March 14, 2011

Tax Pain

I think I have tax pain. It had started 4 days ago, woke up with a pain on the left side of the back - now I have had back pain, and I know what that felt like, this was totally different. It hurt to breath in, and was a sharp pain. Now added to this was a sharp pain in my right butt cheek - if I poked it just right, it would send me through the roof. I wasn't able to lift my leg up to step on a flight of stairs, couldn't lift my leg to get into Dora the (Ford) Explorer, let alone walk. With the combination of the two opposite, yet like pain areas, getting into bed was a fiasco, getting comfortable took 10 minutes, getting out was a 20 minute affair. Needless to say, it was easier sleeping on the couch for the last couple of days versus the bed. Several Advil were taken, and seemed to help a bit. Today I don't feel half bad, might even venture to see about chasing some sheep I feel so chipper.
What was the cause of this sudden pain? The only thing I can think of is that the day before all of this started, I thought I would go for a walk during lunch. Exercise kills. Don't do it. Save yourselves, and sit on the couch and eat bonbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment