Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One More Day Of Playing!!

Well, got into the double lift at Bowman, North Dakota. There will be 5 Canadian dogs with Gin and I in this feat - Amanda Milliken and Clive, Denis Gellings and his two dogs, Jake and Jan, and Jean Gellings and her dog Star. It appears Canada is kicking butt in many sports - I have not been a real Vancouver Canucks fan, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. There was a good lighting show last night - and then torrential rains flowed down. May have to wear some hip waders. Betty Crocker (Lisa Wright) and her counterpart Martha Stewart (Louanne Twa) made a really nice supper last night for myself, Dennis Edwards, Terri Warner and Rene LaBree. Some flowery drink has become my favorite drink - Sangrita I think it is spelled. For the person giving a lobe of liver to Stormy Winters, possibly if you could harvest another lobe for myself please.

No comments:

Post a Comment